Kusunoki Masashige Helmet
- Condition : Vintage Condition
Origin : 100% MADE IN JAPAN
Material : Metal(IRON)
Age : Showa
Weight : approx 4.5Kg(9lb)
Dimension : approx 42cm x W38cm x D27cm (16.5inch x 14.96inch x 9.84inch)
Notice 1 : This helmet is not wearable.It's for display only.
Notice 2 : This helmet does not include the iron stand.Sorry.
- The design of the Kabuto helmet and its accompanying accessories were arranged by individual preferences.
The Kabuto helmet is decorated with antlers/horns (Kuwagata) and a front crest (Maedate) such as an arranged sword,
a dragon statue, Myo-oh sculpture, or a statue of Bodhisattva (Bosatsu).
The attachments on the front represent Shintoism and Buddhism and add significant value to the Kabuto.
The helmets on the website were carved by the artisan of Edo-period-specialist, who carried on the tradition.
These items are made based on National Treasure-listed masterpieces, and those products include the ones which were manufactured by Takaoka which is known as the largest production center of bronze ware in Japan and has a 350-year history.
Our products have not only the value of traditional craftsmanship but also as interior decor.
Once you decorate them in your room, it would support your space with more elegance. Our products will be with you for a long time.
- This item is usually dispatched within 3 working days of receiving cleared payment.
All orders are securely packaged and send ECONOMY AIR. It takes about 2weeks to 3weeks.
Regarding Shipping Cost
- While it is available on the HP of Japan Post,
The shipment fee for an iron product is actually quite expensive.
Our shop sets the shipment fee much lower than the actual price.
This is to realize “cost mitigation” for our valuable customers who enjoy their shopping with us.
Thus, it is impossible to discount the shipping fee from the setting price.
At last, our shop never charges a higher fee than the actual cost.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.