Hand Made Pure Silk
- Condition : Vintage Condition
Origin : 100% MADE IN JAPAN
Material : Mixed Materials
Age : Showa
Weight : approx 1Kg(2lb)
Helmet Dimension : approx H23cm x W29cm x D21cm(9.06inch x 11.4inch x 8.26inch)
Box Dimension : approx H25cm x W34cm x D21cm(9.84inch x 13.3inch x 8.26inch)
Notice : This helmet is not wearable.It's for display only.
Kyo armor and Edo armor
- Kyo armor 京甲冑
Kyo armor was born and developed in aristocratic society of Kyoto,
and it is said to have completed its grace and splendor in the period of Northern and Southern Dynasties (1336-1392).
It is characterized by a sparkling atmosphere heavily using metals.
The Kyo armor which decorated accessories and gold leaves everywhere
and was attached to a placket called a crown head to the center of the helmet.
It has a sense of ecstasy and elegance.
- Edo armor 江戸甲冑
Edo armor was born and developed in a samurai society,
and it is characterized by a dense and powerful atmosphere made by imagining armor for an actual war.
Since excessive decoration is unnecessary on the battlefield,
it gives a plain and calm impression compared to Kyo armor,
which has strong decorative elements.
However, Edo armor has sophisticated beauty due to its simplicity,
and the high artistic quality can be seen in vigorous and bold textures.
- This item is usually dispatched within 3 working days of receiving cleared payment.
All orders are securely packaged and send ECONOMY AIR. It takes about 2weeks to 3weeks.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.